The Centre de santé de femmes de Montréal (Montréal Women’s Health Centre) is a feminist, independent community organization comprised of women who work in sexual and reproductive health.
- Support women in their reclaiming of their own gynecological health
- Defend and promote the right to free abortion on demand
- Represent women and demand that their rights and agency are respected by economic and policy decision-makers as well as the health system
In order to fulfill this mission, we have multi-faceted strategies:
- An information and reference hotline
- An abortion service, accessible to all women
- A sexual and reproductive health clinic for women in vulnerable situations
- A series of workshops offered in women’s organizations as well as to professionals
If you use the services of our Centre or if you wish to support our mission, you can become a member or make a donation.
Please do not hesitate to call us at 514 270-6110!