The Centre de santé des femmes de Montréal is committed to offering quality services. Our staff team values a unique and feminist approach, where empathy, attentiveness, and respect are at the heart of each interaction. Your comments will help contribute to the betterment of our services! We respect your rights and appreciate your comments. Any complaint will be considered with our full attention and respect.
The treatment of comments and complaints is the responsibility of the Executive Director, who will take the time necessary to fully understand the nature of the problem and will try to resolve it, ensuring respect for your rights.
Email the Executive Director. She will investigate the workers or doctors involved in the incident, analyze the facts, and determine if corrective action should be taken. She will inform you in writing of the result, no later than 30 days after receipt of the complaint. Where appropriate, the Executive Director will provide direction to the Center’s workers and will follow up.
Mrs Lorena Garrido
514 270 6110, extension 33
Anyone of your choice can accompany you or assist you at all stages of your process. The Assistance and Complaint Support Center can accompany you at any time. Community organization mandated by the Minister of Health and Social Services, its services are free and confidential.
CAAP of the Island of Montreal
514 861 5998
Contact the local service quality and complaints commissioner at CIUSSS Center Sud
Ms. Céline Roy
4675 Bélanger Street, Montreal H1T 1C2
If the complaint involves a doctor,
contact the Collège des médecins du Québec
This policy, adopted by the Board of Directors at its meeting of January 22, 2018, is intended to guarantee an informed position regarding the acceptance of donations, as well as the respect of the legal requirements, in particular those provided by the Income Tax Act.
This policy stipulates that under no circumstances is the Montreal Women’s Health Center obliged to accept a gift offered to it.
In particular, the Center may refuse a donation:
– contrary to law or public order
– whose provenance could compromise the autonomy, integrity, mission or reputation of the Center
– the conditions of which ensure that the donor retains undue control over the use and management of the sums donated
– for which the donor can not establish the legitimacy of the source of the sums, at the request of the Center
– which creates financial or other obligations deemed inappropriate or disadvantageous for the Center
The Executive Director is authorized to accept, for and on behalf of the Center, any donation made, following these instructions. and consulting the board of directors as needed.
Nous souhaitons vous informer que le Centre de santé des femmes de Montréal demeure ouvert. Comme la situation actuelle concernant la COVID-19 continue d’évoluer rapidement nous avons pris des mesures afin de limiter l’achalandage au Centre et ainsi diminuer les possibilités de propagation.
À partir de maintenant :
· Seules les femmes ayant un rendez-vous seront admises dans la clinique. Comme toujours, elles seront accompagnées par des infirmières tout au long du processus.
· Toutes les personnes qui accompagnent les femmes ne pourront plus entrer dans la clinique, mais seront avisées par téléphone quand celles-ci seront prêtes à partir.
Merci de votre collaboration.